Cabin's and Camping
At Sweetwater Lake Resort we have 6 Cabins, 4 motel rooms and 5 camp sites
Click here for prices
All cabins have full kitchens, cooking and eating utensils, and indoor showers. Linens are provided.
- WESTLAKE: 2 bedrooms with double beds, porch on the lake.
- GREGG: 3 bedrooms with double beds, porch on the lake, large stone fireplace. (Diamond Jack’s cabin)
- HARTZ: 2 bedrooms with 3 double beds on the lake.
- BROWN: 3 bedrooms with double beds, fireplace, on the lake.
- CLAYTON: 3 bedrooms with queen beds, fireplace, 2 large sofas, large deck, on the lake. (Most modern).
- HONEYMOON: 1 king bed, wood stove, great view.
Units include bedroom, bathrooms with showers, deck and tables on front porch. Near BBQ/picnic area and volleyball/horseshoe recreation area.
- 2 units each with 1 king bed
- 2 units each with 2 queen beds
- Sweetwater sites are $15 per vehicle.
- Federal sites are $8 per site (two vehicle limit).
NO RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED. Camping is first come, first serve, however, availability is not usually a problem. Public restroom and showers ($5) available at the restaurant. Pack your own trash. No hookups.
- $5 per night. You may purchase hay when available or bring your own feed. Camping is available close to your horses at $15 per night.